Know a great young professional?
Nominations for the YPN ASPIRE Awards are NOW OPEN to any young professional (under 40 years) located in Markham.
Celebrating the success of young entrepreneurs, professionals, and community leaders; the YPN ASPIRE Awards are an annual celebration of talent and achievements.
1. Nominee must be born on or after January 1, 1977; and,
2. Must own or be an employee of a company that is based in Markham.
1. Demonstrates excellence, creativity, and initiative in their business or profession.
2. Provides valuable service by contributing time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community.
3. Clearly serves as a role model for young people personally and professionally.
1. A boost to your corporate reputation – a valuable perk for your PR, marketing, recruitment and retention efforts, and for relations with your investors, customers, and community.
2. Positive media exposure and other enhanced publicity.
3. Heightened morale across your organization.
4. Significant networking opportunities with other successful entrepreneurs and business professionals.
CLICK HERE to download a nomination form.
Deadline for submissions is Wednesday, May 31, 2017.
CREATE CONNECTIONS - BUILD NETWORKS - FORM RELATIONSHIPS
Bringing together aspiring entrepreneurs, professionals, and philanthropists; the Young Professional Networking series is place for young professionals (under 40) to come together, grow their networks, and share their ideas. Always a laid back atmosphere, we strive to foster an atmosphere of engagement and inspiration with interesting speakers and unique locations.
Follow YPN to get connected and to be kept in the loop: